jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

U2 sing allong so you can practice your pronunciation and find the correct words missing in the lyrics

Find the missing words in the Lyrics of U2 Watching the video:

The heart is a _______

shoots up through the stony ground

there's no room

no space to rent in this town.

You are out of ______

and the reason that you had to care

the traffic ___ stuck

and you are not moving ________

You thought you'd ______ a friend

to take you out of this place

someone you _____ lend a hand

in return _____ grace.

It's a beautiful ______

sky falls, you feel like

it's a beautiful day

don't let it ____ away.

You are in the _______

but you've got no destination

____ are in the mud

in the maze of her imagination.

It's a beautiful day

_____ let it get away

It's a beautiful ____.

Touch me

take to ______ place

teach me

I'm know I'm not a _______ case.

See the world in green and _______

see China right in front of you

see the canyons ______ by _______

see the tuna fleets _______ the sea _______

see the bedouin _______ at night

see the oil fields at first __________

and see the bird with a leaf in her _______

after the flood all the _____ came out.

It's a beautiful day

dont let it get away

beautiful day.

Touch me

take me to that other place

reach me

I'm know I'm not a hopeless _______.

What you don't have you don't ______ it know

what you don't know you can feel it _______

______ you don't have you don't need it ______

don't need it know

_________ ____________.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario